Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Slice of Person

Down by the sea wall there is this place I like to sit and think. Just past Reynolds street by the Stanwix house. You know, it’s just right there behind the old parking garage. Kind of close to where Gretel fell down that one summer and scrapped her knee up real bad. She said she would never offer herself up to me again. She also told me that when the Easter bunny shows up, not to look him in the eye.

Last week, that broke-ass barber down on Reynolds St. gave me an awful fucking hair cut. He has me looking like a real dipshit. My lawyer Jesse suggested I check out his shop - and wow, big mistake there. He gave me with a fringe with a semi-mullet in the back. Come hell or high water, I will never take Jesse’s advice again. At least I was able to pop into Rudolpho's afterward. I got me one of them cheesey subs. Since I was a youngster I couldn’t get me enough of them cheesey subs. They are damn near addictive - and to this very day, they have become my undoing.

No comments:

Post a Comment